Goal • Champion diversity through intentional inclusion of all
The Tri-Cities is rich with diversity. Our unique differences make us stronger. But while diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice.
- Increased quality of life
- Stronger community collaboration
- Better informed through diversity of thought
- National showcase for future demographics
- Americans are more racially and ethnically diverse than in the past, and the U.S. is projected to be even more diverse in the coming decades.
- Diverse and inclusive communities retain and attract a young and multi-generational citizenry.
- Diversity stimulates innovation and the ability to respond to changing needs.
- Globalization trends show next generation employees will be selected based on their global skills, operations experience and their systems thinking ability.
myTRI 2030 Inclusion Council
Kimberly Harper, Chair
Dr. Kenneth Hurst Sr.
We need your help …
To identify People, and Organizations with knowledge / interest in, or Projects currently underway in Inclusion