Goal • Champion diversity through intentional inclusion of all
The Tri-Cities is rich with diversity. Our unique differences make us stronger. But while diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice.
- Increased quality of life
- Stronger community collaboration
- Better informed through diversity of thought
- National showcase for future demographics
- Americans are more racially and ethnically diverse than in the past, and the U.S. is projected to be even more diverse in the coming decades.
- Diverse and inclusive communities retain and attract a young and multi-generational citizenry.
- Diversity stimulates innovation and the ability to respond to changing needs.
- Globalization trends show next generation employees will be selected based on their global skills, operations experience and their systems thinking ability.
myTRI 2030 Inclusion Council
Kimberly Harper, Co-Chair
Brian Moreno, Co-Chair
Dr. Kenneth Hurst Sr.
We need your help …
To identify People, and Organizations with knowledge / interest in, or Projects currently underway in Inclusion